1/ I am dying to get my hands on some animal inspired flats, these cat ones are adorable!
2/ This journal/planner is amazing! I loved Beetle juice as a kid!!
3/ I've been really into vintage aprons lately, and especially one with a name embroidered on it!! So personal :)
4/ I am IN LOVE with polka dots, especially paired with this beautiful blue!
I've accomplished so much today! I woke up at about 6:30 am and showered, then went to visit my mom and ate some delicious oatmeal date bars with orange juice. She's been home sick for a couple days so it's been nice to spend some time with her!
After that I went to my old apartment and began to vacuum, scrub the bathroom and take out loads of trash! I'm so glad to be out of there and living with Clint, besides just loving spending time with him I'm so glad to be away from the sketchy people that live there as well.
When I got home Clint was home too, he decided to skip school because the roads are terrible! When I got outside this morning the concrete was coated thick with ice as were the cars. As I scraped the windows free of ice I could hear a chorus of other scrapers echoing from every angle of the block! We're expecting a blizzard tonight and through the weekend which sucks, I hope it passes us by.
Today's been nice and relaxing and I still have two more days to relax!!
Hope every one's Friday is lovely :)




No comments:
Post a Comment