Today was a really great day. It's been awhile since I've felt this positive and productive so I definitely took advantage of that and the near tropical temperature ( mid 30's!) and took some outfit photos. I'll admit, I don't love them, but it takes practice to get back in the swing of things and to feel a little less awkward in front of the camera. I know I'll get there!
Kitten Print Dress-Modcloth
Sweater-Modcloth
Boots-TJ Maxx
Bag-Modcloth!
I woke up at the usual time, 5:00 am and instead of doing my morning yoga routine I decided to meditate. It's been awhile since I've tried so I felt a little nervous but everything went awesome! I was totally encapsulated in my breathes and clearing my mind, that's not to say my mind didn't stray, it did, but then I got right back on track again. I have to say the 24 minutes felt more like 10 and I really felt the difference when I was through. I'll definitely be doing that again!
So I bought this dress on Black Friday, I was so excited to see Modcloth having a sale and SO SO excited to see this Kitten Print dress with my size still available. I usually get compliments about my outfits, but this dress is tricky. People who know me have said how cute it is but customers at the bakery are a little hesitant, which I totally understand. If you don't know somebodies personality an outfit like this has the potential to be creepy!
I laughed when I realized this whole outfit is basically Modcloth, I was so lucky this year to get a box of adorable clothes from my mom from Modcloth. She knows I've been obsessing over the site but, until recently, hadn't bought anything. She knows me too well :)
Work was pretty boring but it was great to just talk with my other coworkers and listen to music. Also it was Taco Bean Soup today, one of my favorites and I enjoyed it while reading Nylon! Later I may be having dinner with my boyfriends dad who's on his way through town, and then doing some yoga. This week marks the first week I don't work Fridays and I am pumped to have an extra day off! I plan to utilize my time by starting projects and working on blogging, one of my New Year Resolutions!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday!!
P.S, I am on a MAJOR 90's kick right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment